Helpless Minority is a Non-Government and Non Profit making organization, Established to work in the areas of Health, Education, relief of poor, and to provide amenities and facilities to physically disabled people.
We are working in India for over a past few years , since 2005 the organization has grown both in scope and geographical coverage .we are working for a world where all people live in dignity and security . To complete a journey, we must step forward first. We continue to do our duty quietly and relentlessly and try our level best to solve the problems of the society without any hue and cry. Our aim is to wipe out the tears of those poor as we do our own.
How YOU can help
Walking past a beggar and the suffering, a man asks, “Why, oh God, do you not do something for these people?” To which God replied, “I did do something, I made you.” — Old Sufi saying
Here are a few ways how you can help:
4.a. Volunteer with Us
4.b. Volunteering with Lonely Night means the following:
• Helping the current team in specific tasks that will involve execution
• Adhering to deadlines that have been mutually agreed
• A minimum commitment of 2 hours a day
4.d. We do not encourage people who:
• have lots of new ideas and strategies and want us to try them
• cannot be responsive on mail and will need following up constantly
4.e. Skills required
• Volunteers who have basic computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint will find it easier to fit our technology driven working style.
Do You Want to Help
Lonely Night needs your support to continue its activities in the field of education, health and emergency relief. For any questions please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lonely Night is a nonprofit organization .
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots–people wanna know you have some.